Hey Balanced Runners –
I’m BAAAAACK! Sorry I was a “no-show” last week, Mother Nature and air travel just did not allow me to make it back in time. I’m sure you’re aware that this week is a holiday weekend (Easter) and Saturday’s practice is going to be low key. That is – I’ll be there but expect the group to be small and as such I have a fun workout for us that is not on the training plan.
• ROM routine
• Warm-up exercises (walking lunges, walking high kicks)
1. Skipping normal (~15 yds) + mystery bonus
2. Skipping with windmill arms (~15 yds) + mystery bonus
3. Skipping with butterfly arms (~15 yds) + mystery bonus
4. High Knees (~15 yds) + mystery bonus
5. Butt Kicks (~15 yds) + mystery bonus
• 5 rounds – 5:00 easy run with buddy + mystery bonus.
• Stretching routine