Roll with It..
Foam Rollers are beneficial when it comes to injury prevention. Foam Rolling helps break down the soft tissue adhesions and scar tissue.
If you don’t have a foam roller you can also use a Lacrosse Ball to pin point certain areas.
Apply your body weight on the foam roller.
- This is self massage
- Myofascial release
- This helps break-up trigger points
- Soothe tight fascia
- Increases blood flow, allowing circulation to soft tissue
- Your superficial fascia is connective tissue located below your skin
- It wraps and connects your muscles, bones, nerves, blood vessels of your body
- “Issues with your Tissues” happens when you lack stretching
- Make it a habit to stretch after your workouts