Hey Balanced Runners!
What a morning…too bad Mother Nature brought an early storm to us. We had a great start to our workout and finished most of it. If you want to relive the experience (today’s training, not the storm) here is the plan:
• Range of Motion warm-up routine
• Warm-up exercises | 2 x [squats | push-ups | L/R lunges] self-scaled to 5 to 15 reps.
• 3 x [High Knees | butt kicks | grapevine]
• 20:00 at easy to moderate effort. Self-select run/intervals/brisk walk.
Strength (This is where Mother Nature cut us off)
• 2 x [right side step | left side step | forward monster walk | backward monster walk]
• rehab/prehab routine
• Normal stretching routine