Hey Balanced Runners –
Happy Weekend! Thank you to the brave team that joined us this morning. I forgot to post the workout last night so all the athletes had no idea what fun they would have. So friends that were not able to join us this morning, you too can have the fun by following the plan below.
As a reminder, next Saturday, 16 June, is the next Kennesaw Grand Prix race. We will not meet at Swift Cantrell, however, Balanced Running will have a tent at the finish area.
- ROM routine
- Hip mobility
- Warm-up exercises: 3 x #>0[1 burpee, 2 push-ups, 3 squats]
- 10:00 easy run
- Skill work 2 x scaled distance
- Skip / “jog” / stride / walk
- A – Skip / “jog” / stride / walk
- B – Skip (Skip Kicks) / “jog” / stride / walk
- Butt Kicks / “jog” / stride / walk
- Carioca (Grapevine) / “jog” / stride / walk
- 5 Hill Repeats
- 50:00 moderate effort run
- Stretching routine